12th January 2014, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in UK in stream other than Chemical?

Can i do ms in uk in different stream after completing my b.tech chemical engineering? I am finding this tough and masters will be more tougher.

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be followed for technical section of chemical? I am a graduate from Chemical Engineering Stream
  2. Can I go for chemical or architectural stream after scoring 19248 rank in WBJEE
  3. What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  4. Colleges or universities preferable for doing M.S in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Good College or Good Stream, what's more important?
  6. What is the minimum pay scale for Chemical Engineering?
  7. Which Institutes I can get admission having secured a GATE score of 18.33 from Chemical Engineering stream?
  8. What is the scope of chemical engineers in India? What is the minimum pay scale offered too them?
  9. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  10. Previous years question papers for chemical stream? I am writing EIT MT exam
  11. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  12. What is the minimum pay scale of chemical engineering in India? I have got a seat for chemical engineering
  13. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  16. ONGC model question papers for Chemical Engineering Stream
  17. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Should I change from chemical to mechanical engineering?
24th December 2014, 01:07 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in UK in stream other than Chemical?

Yes, you can pursue MS in any stream other than chemical engineering. But, the universities will ask you the reason for the change of course. You have to specify any considerable reason in your "Statement of Purpose", which you will send to the universities, while applying for admissions. If the university authorities satisfies with your reason, then they will offer you an admission
You have to work hard for the completion of your MS in other Stream. Because, you will be new that course. So, you have start from the basics to get knowledge in that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?