10th August 2011, 07:07 PM
DADA-15

What is the scope of chemical engineers in India? What is the minimum pay scale offered too them?

I had got seat for chemical engg should i continue it or change stream. What is minimum pay scale chemical engg in India would i get better placement in India i am in first year of chemical engg

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum pay scale of chemical engineering in India? I have got a seat for chemical engineering
  2. What is the minimum pay scale for Chemical Engineering?
  3. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  4. Scope of Embedded system engineers in India and their average salaries or pay packages -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many posts are available in DRDO CVRDE, Chennai recruitment? Salary of each post? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to do internship in BHEL?
  7. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  8. Am i eligible for jobs in BHEL after studying B.Tech ECE?
  9. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training?
  10. How to join BHEL for training in Mechanical Field?
  11. Is there ny scope for ECE graduates in Gujarat? Can I get a job in BSNL and Railway? What would be the minimum pay sale for the same?
  12. What will be the career scope for Chemical Engineer in India? What will be the salary offered for a Chemical Engineer?
  13. Syllabus and scope of Biotech field? Opportunities for going abroad and how much will be the pay scale?
  14. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  15. Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?
  16. Which are the PSU companies who recruit Chemical Engineering Students and pay more than 5 Lakh per annum? Scope of Chemical Engineering in India for a B.Tech Chemical Engineering Student?
  17. What will be the monthly salary of an IAS Officer?
  18. Sample pay slip of Scientist E in GoI with the pay scale of 37400 - 67000 in the PB4 and GP of 8700
11th October 2016, 10:11 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope of chemical engineers in India? What is the minimum pay scale offered too them?

There is very good scope for chemical engineer in the industry. How much salary you will get it depends on your college and company. Minimum salary for chemical engineer is 3 to 4 lacs per year. After completing engineering if you pursue for MBA then there will be much more scope for you. Thanks
12th October 2016, 06:45 PM
Navneet patyal

Default Re: What is the scope of chemical engineers in India? What is the minimum pay scale offered too them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADA-15 View Post
I had got seat for chemical engg should i continue it or change stream. What is minimum pay scale chemical engg in India would i get better placement in India i am in first year of chemical engg
If you got admission in the Chemical engineering then its good for you. And there is no need to change your branch.
About the pay scale, You have two options.
1. Government section.
2. Private sector.

After completing your engineering you are eligible for the Govt. jobs or private sector jobs. If you want to join the government sector as a chemical engineer. Then you have to qualify the GATE exam.
The GATE stands for the Graduation Aptitude Test for Engineers. And the exam conduct every year. And according to my point of view there have a great scope and also have a good salaries in this field. And if you crack the GATE entrance test then you have also two paths for you.
< Jobs in semi government companies.
< You can also apply for the M.tech.

So, in first case, if you scored high percentage, then you will be called by any semi government company. These companies provide you best salaries. In training period they will provide around 25,000 to 35,000 Rs. And after successful completion of your training, they will surely pay you in Lakhs.

In another way, If you want to continue your study then, You can get admission in any IIT's for your M.Tech. M.Tech stands for the Master in Technology. In this course you will also got a bonus amount worth of Rs 18,000 to 25,000. This amount will be served to you from the government side. So you can also complete your study with earning income of 20,000 rs.

And the another way is private sector. In private sector, They will pay you around 25,000 to 35,000 rs. And also provide other facilities. These amounts also depends upon the company's status.

You can choose one path from the above according to your knowledge. And according to my point of view the first path will be better for you.
Feel free to ask here.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?