2nd February 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PC B.Sc nursing in New Zealand after GNM from India?

I have done plus two from arts stream and l completed GNM nursing with five years experience also. Can l do PC B.Sc nursing in New Zealand?

4th February 2018, 09:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PC B.Sc nursing in New Zealand after GNM from India?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot opt for the B.Sc course in Nursing after the completion of class 12th with Arts stream as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination form a recognized Board can apply for B.Sc in Nursing in New Zealand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?