9th July 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get job in abroad on the basis of 2011 B.Sc. (Nursing) degree?

Can i get job in abroad on the basis of 2011 B.Sc. (Nursing) degree?

23rd July 2023, 04:03 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can i get job in abroad on the basis of 2011 B.Sc. (Nursing) degree?

Yes, you can get a job abroad on the basis of your 2011 B.Sc. (Nursing) degree. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.

First, you will need to have your degree evaluated by a foreign credential assessment agency. This will ensure that your degree meets the requirements of the country you are applying to work in.

Second, you may need to take the NCLEX-RN, which is the licensing exam for nurses in the United States. This exam is also accepted in many other countries.

Third, you will need to have a valid passport and visa for the country you are applying to work in.

Finally, you will need to have some experience working as a nurse. This experience can be gained by working in India or by working in another country.

If you are able to meet these requirements, then you should be able to get a job as a nurse abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?