12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? Duration of this course?

Hello, I have a keen interest to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics?
  2. Eligibility to get MS(Photonics) admission in The Abbe School of Photonics? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to pay course fee of MS(Photonics) in EMI mode to The Abbe School of Photonics?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? -- [New]
  5. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  6. Is it possible to get scholarship while studying in a school?
  7. How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing?
  8. How to do High School in USA with scholarship? Options available to study?
  9. Career opportunities for M.Sc (Physics) specialized in Laser Science, Material Science and Nanotechnology?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? Duration of this course?
  11. Previous years question papers of CUSAT CAT, AIEEE, Kerala and IIT JEE entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Exams to study at Boarding schools with 100% scholarship for 5th standard student?
  13. What is the cutoff marks required to join photonics in IIT Madras
  14. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  15. Can I study Accountancy in USA with full scholarship?
  16. Which are the top institutes in which I can do Nanotechnology or Photonics? Details about the course and its fee structure?
  17. How may I get scholarship for doing Engineering in India?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Duration of this course?
18th June 2018, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have a keen interest to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this Bachelor of Informatics and Computer Science course.

Yes, you can get ASP Scholarship based on criteria of academic excellence and it is granted for 24 months. There are about 10 scholarships available per year. German students are not eligible for the ASP Scholarships and it is only offered to international students. You can apply for the ASP Scholarship at the college online application system. You have to provide two letters of recommendation for getting the ASP Scholarship.
Duration of the MSc Photonics course is two years in The Abbe School of Photonics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?