12th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MS(Photonics) admission in The Abbe School of Photonics?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Abbe School of Photonics for MS(Photonics) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get MS(Photonics) admission in The Abbe School of Photonics?
  2. Can I get scholarship to study MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics? Duration of this course?
  3. Possibility to pay course fee of MS(Photonics) in EMI mode to The Abbe School of Photonics?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Photonics) in The Abbe School of Photonics?
  5. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  6. Top institutes in India for MSc Photonics/Photonic course? What is the eligibility criteria and when are the forms available?
  7. Career opportunities for M.Sc (Physics) specialized in Laser Science, Material Science and Nanotechnology?
  8. Previous years question papers of CUSAT CAT, AIEEE, Kerala and IIT JEE entrance?
  9. What is the cutoff marks required to join photonics in IIT Madras
  10. Which are the top institutes in which I can do Nanotechnology or Photonics? Details about the course and its fee structure?
  11. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Photonic Engineering) student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  12. Procedure to apply for a summer internship at IISC Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
  14. Career opportunities in abroad after studying Integrated M.Sc. (Photonics)?
  15. Which are the engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Optic and Opto electronics?
  16. Can I go for science stream after scoring 75% in science?
  17. Top Institutions offering Nanotechnology course with better Placements? Fee structure for these courses?
  18. How can I get admission in a Paramedic School? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
18th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MS(Photonics) admission in The Abbe School of Photonics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The Abbe School of Photonics for MS(Photonics) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Those candidates who have obtained or be about to obtain a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Physics, Natural Sciences or Engineering are eligible to apply for the MS Photonics admission in The Abbe School of Photonics. Candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL with 6.50 or TOEFL or German “Abitur” for the admission to study MS Photonics in The Abbe School of Photonics. Candidates can apply online for the admission with the following documents: degree certificate, CV, letter of motivation, transcript of records, English proficiency score and two letters of recommendation from professors. GRE or any other similar test is not required for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?