29th July 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing?

Hello sir, I have completed BBA and now want to study MBA in Marketing. I have heard INSEAD Business School has announced MBA Scholarship up to rupees 10,000 exclusively for those who pursue career in Management. How to get this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA with scholarship in Durham University of Business School for BBA candidate?
  3. Best course after B.Com and with 7.5 years of work experience?
  4. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  5. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  6. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  7. Is it good to study MBA in ICFAI Business School? Drawbacks of this Business School?
  8. List of colleges with good placement criteria which offers MBA in International Marketing?
  9. How to approach in EU Business School, Barcelona for MBA(International Marketing) course through GMAT? Cutoff score required to get admission?
  10. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  11. Scholarship to study MBA with CMAT scorecard?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Marketing Management in Mumbai?
  13. Is there any age limit to study MBA or any scholarship facility for admission? -- [New]
  14. Where to do MBA after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication? B School or in College?
  15. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  16. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  17. Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study MBA(HR) through full/part time in Madras School of Social Work, Chennai?
31st July 2016, 07:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing?

No, it is a myth that INSEAD Business School will offer scholarship to all MBA aspirants who opt for MBA in Marketing course. It offers scholarships only to the :-

- Toppers of MBA entrance exam
- Toppers in each semester
- Students bearing poor economic condition

Apart from these, there will be certain percentage of discounts for students bearing good academic background.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?