28th January 2022, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get student visa from Canada for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hey .! Myself Arman. I just presumed my senior secondary education from PSEB and i score 64% overall. But unfortunately my score in English was only 40. I wanna choose diploma of mechanical engineering in Canada. My score in mathematics was 72 in 12th while 88 in 10th. Can i get student visa from Canada ..??

29th January 2022, 09:26 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get student visa from Canada for pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Generally one must apply for study permit before they come to Canada.
To apply for Visa you need to have
Valid passport
Proof of admission by a designated institution
Proof of funds
Passport size photograph
IME
Statement of Purpose
Credit card
IELTS score

Canada's popularity makes it significantly harder to get a visa because of high volume of applicants.
For student permit you must apply online whether you are in Canada or outside.
If you find difficult to apply online you can do so in paper.
To apply online you need to have scanner or camera to create electronic copies of your documents.
A valid debit or credit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?