29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission and student Visa to study Diploma Pharma Technician course in Canada?

I got overall 5.5 bands in ielts.
Can I get admission for diploma pharma techanician course in canada?
Plz rply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for Diploma in Pharma Technician course at Canada having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  3. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  4. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  5. List of universities offering distance learning program in B.Pharma? I have completed my Diploma in pharmacy technician -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  7. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  8. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  9. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  10. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  11. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  12. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  14. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  15. How to get student visa for studies in UK?
  16. How can I get the books of diploma in engineering for students? How to use the books?
  17. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  18. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa?
5th January 2018, 09:35 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission and student Visa to study Diploma Pharma Technician course in Canada?

No, You are not eligible to get admission in Pharmacy Technician course with your IELTS score. In order to get a place in Diploma Pharma Technician course you must have scored 6.5(with no band less then 6.0) in IELTS test.

Most of the Canadian University accepting IELTS/MELAB/TOEFL language tests for the Pharmacy Technician Program. So in order to get secure a place in Canadian University you will have to appear for IELTS/MELAB/TOEFL test and score minimum IELTS - 6.5, MELAB - 81, TOEFL - 91.

You can pursue these courses:-
> Bachelor of Science - Physiology and Pharmacology
> Pre-Pharmacy
> Bachelor of Science in Biological and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
> Bachelor of Science - Pharmacy
> B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
> BA in pharmacology

*You are not eligible to apply for a student visa until you do not have a University/Institute acceptance letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?