13th February 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?

I have passed my 12th class examination. Now i am willing to study Mechanical Engineering in Canada. I am looking forward to get admission in any reputed institute of Canada for the course. But i want to know if i can get student visa for the purpose?

13th February 2016, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?

Yes, definitely you can get Student Visa for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course in Canada. But, to get admission for pursuing Mechanical Engineering in Canada Universities, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Mechanical Engineering in Canada Universities. Once, you have received an admission letter (i20) from the university, you can book a slot and attend Visa Interview. If your Visa is approved, you can go to Canada for pursuing your higher studies in Mechanical Engineering.
14th February 2016, 05:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?

Yes, you can definitely get student visa in order to pursue your studies (mechanical engineering) in Canada. However, you need to get admission call from any of the recognized institute of Canada, score good marks in the entrance exams, perform well in the visa interview and should be financially stable. You should be comfortable in English, otherwise your visa application will be revoked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?