23rd January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to England for studies after B.Com?

sir can i go to england for education of master's after completing b.com sir can i go to england for education after copmleting b.com

26th December 2014, 07:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to England for studies after B.Com?

Yes, you can go for England for your further studies after the completion of B.Com. To get admission in universities of England, first you have to complete one exam called IELTS. That because, universities will offer admissions by considering IELTS score of candidates. After completing IELTS exam, you should apply for admission in universities by sending your Application form and your IELTS score. Then universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission requirements.

IELTS exam:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks.
And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours
1)Listening - 30 minutes
2)Writing - 60 minutes
3)Reading - 60 minutes
4)Speaking - 10 to 14 minutes
The exam score will be calculated for 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?