24th March 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?

I have completed my MBA in August, from University of Sunderland, England, United Kingdom. Now, I would like to go for further studies in the same field which can provide me with a placement in a reputed company and also of course with a handsome amount of salary
Please send me a reply containing all the required information.

Regards
Birbhan

E-mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  2. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective in Gorakhpur vicinity?
  3. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  4. List of courses I can opt for degree education after completing 10th, for a better future prospective?
  5. List of courses can be done after completing B.Sc(nursing)? What's the future prospective for the same?
  6. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  7. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  8. Is there any course through correspondence that can be done along with M.Pharma, for better future prospective?
  9. List of courses I can opt for, after completing B.Sc? What's the future prospective for the same? I've 13 years experience in field of stock market
  10. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  11. How to do computer science after completing B.E ECE?
  12. List of institutions offering Arts and crafts in Meerut? How may I get details about courses for the same? What's the future prospective of these courses?
  13. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course? How may I get details about short term courses like C, C++, Java, French, German etc? Which one will suit in me among these courses?
  14. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  15. List of courses that should be chosen for better future prospective after completing 10th? I'm interested in Maths, colors, interior, cloth sense and living in Akola(Maharashtra)
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  17. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  18. What should I do after completing B.Sc(electronics)? What's the future prospective for the same?
20th June 2013, 10:46 AM
sukumar225143

Default Re: List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?

Executive MBA

MCA

PGDCA

CFA - Chartered Financial Analyst

CS

Ph.D. Management Studies

M.Phil. (Statistics)

Ph.D. (Business Management)

Ph.D. - Business Administration

Ph.D. in Management

Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Development

PGPSCL

PGDMLM

Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Shipping

Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Retail Management

Certificate in Statistical Methods and Applications

DBA - Doctor of Business Administration

Thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?