25th December 2022, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to foreign after completing my BCom degree? Will i have any problem in visa approval for foreign?

Can I go to foreign after completing my BCom degree? Will i have any problem in visa approval for foreign?

26th December 2022, 04:59 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go to foreign after completing my BCom degree? Will i have any problem in visa approval for foreign?

The process of applying for visa begins with your university offering you letter of acceptance.
Once you receive confirmation letter, you can start your vida application.
2 ways are
Online visa application process
Offline visa application process
Documents required for student visa application
Valid passport
Proof of a bonafide student
Financial lucidity
Language proficiency

The process is not at all difficult for those who follow all student visa requirements and give sufficient time in completion and submission of all paperwork.

Those who are interested, and are financially capable , can go abroad for further studies.
27th December 2022, 12:28 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I go to foreign after completing my BCom degree? Will i have any problem in visa approval for foreign?

After completing BCom degree,you must have a graduation degree from a recognised university and also have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL and GMAT to study master's in abroad.
29th December 2022, 10:08 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Students who have completed a three-year full-time BCom course have the option of enrolling in a two-year Master of Commerce course at colleges abroad.

Candidates must have the following documents to apply for a student visa.

1. Passport (with six-month validity).
2. Student visa application form.
3. Passport pictures.
4. Proof of admission.
5. Evidence of financial means.
6. Civil documents.
7. International student health insurance.
8. Previous university records.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?