11th December 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for working visa in Foreign country after after completing D.Pharmacy?

I have completed D.pharmacy. Now i want to work abroad and therefore i need to know if i can apply for working visa in foreign country by the certificate of D.pharmacy?

12th December 2015, 09:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply for working visa in Foreign country after after completing D.Pharmacy?

Yes, you can apply for work visa with the qualification of D.Pharmacy. However, in order to get work permit in a foreign country, you need to get approval from the employer who operates in that country. Unless, the employer operating in the concerned country gives you approval to work you cannot get visa or work permit of the concerned country.
1st April 2023, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i apply for working visa in Foreign country after after completing D.Pharmacy?

Diploma in pharmacy eligible to work in cannnada
10th July 2023, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I go foreign country after study HA course in Nepal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?