29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Do foreign students need Visa to study in India?

Is student visa required for NRI students for pursuing education in India ? If I am a student from outside India and looking for studies in India?

Namrata

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  2. Procedure to get in JNU for M.sc?
  3. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  4. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  5. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  6. Can foreign Nurses study in India? What is the eligibility and fee structure for foreign students?
  7. Queries Regarding JNU admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  9. Information about post study Visa in UK?
  10. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  11. Entrance exam to study at BAMS needed for foreign students? Does V.P.S.V Ayurveda College, Kottackal accept foreign student? Is it in English medium?
  12. Is there any seat available in government colleges in India for foreign students
  13. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  14. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  15. How can I study in abroad after passing 12th?
  16. Am I allowed to complete my engineering in US with H4 Visa?
  17. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  18. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
4th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do foreign students need Visa to study in India?

Yes, foreign students needs visa to study in India. If any one from particular country wants to study in other country, then he need to visa to study in that country.

So, like that foreign students needs to have visa to study in India. After the completion of the validity of visa, they have to return their country.

Since, you are a student from outside of India, you need to have visa to study in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?