23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences for MS(Mechanical Engineering). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  12. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?
  15. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Psychological Science) in EMI mode to University of Limerick? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  17. Can I pay course fee of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in EMI mode to University of San Francisco?
  18. Can I pay course fee of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in EMI mode to KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
26th June 2018, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Fee expenses for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is € 500 per semester. You do not have to pay the course fee at the same time. You can pay the course fee before each semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?