5th July 2018, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?

Hello everyone, I want to secure admission in Birmingham University for MSc(Genomic Medicine). But the course fee is huge. So, before applying, I would like to know that I can pay the fee in EMI mode or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pay course fee of Master of Environment & Society in EMI mode to The University of Waikato?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Psychological Science) in EMI mode to University of Limerick?
  4. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  5. Can I pay course fee of Master in Entrepreneurial Management in EMI mode to University of San Francisco?
  6. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Can I pay course fee of PhD(Archaeology and History of Arts) in EMI mode to KOC University - Istanbul Turkey? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to pay course fee of MS(Photonics) in EMI mode to The Abbe School of Photonics?
  9. Can I pay course fee of Master of Product Design and Development Management in EMI mode to Northwestern University Segal Design Institute?
  10. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  11. Can I pay course fee of Master in Bioscience and Health Policy in EMI mode to Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  12. Can I pay fee in EMI for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in Times Pro, Kolkata?
  13. Can I pay course fee of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in EMI mode to ISC Paris Business School?
  14. Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?
  15. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  16. Is there any penalty on failing to pay EMI on time under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much penalty has to be paid? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  18. Should I have to pay penalty after failing to pay Education Loan EMI on time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?