24th July 2018, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

I am searching for the information that when Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences introduce the application for ME(Civil Engineering) course. Kindly let me know about the important dates for admission in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  8. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  13. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  14. When is the counseling for M.E?
  15. Important dates of BS(Electrical Engineering) admission in Auburn University?
  16. Important dates of BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in Muscat University
  17. Important dates of MS(Engineering Management) admission in Trine University?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
28th July 2018, 05:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

The standard period of ME(Civil Engineering) programme in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is 3 semesters.

ME(Civil Engineering) programme begins in winter and summer semesters every year.
You can apply till 31st July (winter semester) or 31st January (summer semester) via uni-assist e.V..

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?