8th August 2017, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL simultaneously while doing B.Tech?

What do you think that is it better to prepare for GRE and TOEFL simultaneously while doing my B.Tech or after completing my B.Tech? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the information soon. Thank you.!

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  2. How can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Singapore?
  3. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do MS through GRE and TOEFL if I had arrears in B.Tech?
  6. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  7. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  10. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  12. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  13. How to prepareac for GRE and TOEFL? I have completed B.E
  14. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  15. TOEFL, IELTS or GRE, which one is helpful for me to study MS in Abroad?
  16. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  17. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?
  18. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
10th August 2017, 01:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL simultaneously while doing B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What do you think that is it better to prepare for GRE and TOEFL simultaneously while doing my B.Tech or after completing my B.Tech? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me with the information soon. Thank you.!

Yes, you can prepare for GRE and TOEFL simultaneously. The GRE is tougher than the TOEFL and you should prepare well to score good marks in GRE. TOEFL is an English language test for students those who are migrating to English speaking countries. TOEFL score is accepted for taking admission in countries like England, Australia, America, France, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore etc. for studies or work. The GRE is useful for taking admission in the masters course in abroad universities. Both the scores along with your academic score are important for taking admission in abroad universities.
10th August 2017, 09:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I prepare for GRE and TOEFL simultaneously while doing B.Tech?

Yes, you can prepare for GRE and TOEFL examinations simultaneously while doing B.Tech course. You can start preparing for GRE and TOEFL examinations from final year of your B.Tech course. It is best to take GRE and TOEFL examinations coaching from a good coaching center to get good score in GRE and TOEFL examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?