21st May 2015, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?

i am pursuing the 6th sem MCA after the june my degree programme will be over. then i want to go abroad to study master programme in usa. so give me ful detail about gre and tofel that how to prepare and when the examination will be held? and how much score require for gre and tofel? and give me best institute list in my city pune ,Hyderabad india. thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  2. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  5. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  6. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  7. To pursue Ph.D program in USA is TOEFL and GRE score required? Which are the online coaching institutes for this course?
  8. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  9. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  12. Are Both GRE and TOEFL score required for admission in MS program in USA?
  13. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  14. Both TOEFL and GRE are necessary for pursuing masters degree in USA? Details of fees?
  15. How much GRE score is required to do Masters in USA? GRE coaching centers in Bangalore and their fee structure?
  16. How to get into MIT(USA) after B.Tech? How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  18. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
21st May 2015, 11:55 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL and minimum score required to get admission for Masters in USA? Best institute in Pure and Hyderabad for its preparation?

Candidates who are good at English and Mathematics subjects can prepare for GRE and TOEFL exam by themselves by getting some GRE and TOEFL preparation books. GRE exam is entirely based on General English and mathematics and TOEFL exam is used to assess your skills in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English. So, you can prepare for these exams by yourself, if you have good English and Mathematical skills. Otherwise you should try to join in any good coaching center. And to get admission in good university, you should secure minimum 295 in GRE and above 75 marks in TOEFL exam.

Best Coaching Centers:-

Visu Academy
Address: Kaveri Queens1st Floor, Street No.3,Opp. Aradhana Theatre, Near Tarnaka x Roads, Hyderabad

Manhattan Review
Address: Afzia Towers, 4th Floor, Opp. Life Style, Begumpet, Hyderabad

Manhattan Review
Address: K 3/001, Empire Estate, N H-4, Chinchwad, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?