13th March 2023, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I receive Visa for my higher education in Australia or other countries?

I have 54 percent in 12th class with non medical stream by cbse can I receive Visa for my higher education in Australia or other countries.

13th March 2023, 03:46 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I receive Visa for my higher education in Australia or other countries?

Students must have a minimum grade point average in their selected stream of 60 to 65% in order to pursue*their studies in Australia after class*12th grade. For an Australian study visa, you must have a minimum IELTS band score. For an undergraduate program, an applicant for an Australian study visa must have an overall IELTS score of at least 6.0 and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four required bands.
13th March 2023, 04:40 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can I receive Visa for my higher education in Australia or other countries?

To receive a student visa for higher education in Australia or other countries, you will need to meet certain eligibility criteria. One of the key criteria is meeting the academic requirements of the institution you are applying to.

For most universities and colleges, a minimum academic requirement for admission is a score of 60-65% or above in your qualifying examination, which in your case is the 12th class exam. However, the specific academic requirements may vary depending on the course and institution you are applying to.

Apart from meeting the academic requirements, you will also need to fulfill other eligibility criteria such as English language proficiency, financial capacity to support your education and living expenses, and health and character requirements.

In your case, as you have scored 54 percent in your 12th class exam, it may affect your chances of getting admission to some universities or courses, as well as your eligibility for a student visa. However, it is still possible to explore options and universities that may accept lower scores or provide other pathways for admission.

It is recommended that you research and identify universities and courses that match your academic background and interests, and then check their specific admission and visa requirements. You can also consult with education consultants or visa experts who can guide you through the process and help you increase your chances of getting admission and visa approval.
14th March 2023, 02:44 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

To continue their education in Australia beyond the 12th grade, candidates need to achieve*a minimum grade point average in their chosen stream of 60 to 65%. You need a minimum IELTS band score to be eligible for an Australian study visa. An applicant for an Australian study visa who wishes to enroll in an undergrad degree requires an aggregate IELTS score of at least 6.0 and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four required bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?