5th January 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?

Hello sir
I passed my bachelor digree from
Manav Bharti university.
now I want to continue my study from
abroad specilly from canada or australia.
can I apply for study visa to master digree????

6th January 2015, 11:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?

Yes, you can apply for student VISA. But, to get student visa, you should get an admission letter from any university in Canada or Australia. To get admission, you should complete one exam called IELTS. Because, most of the universities in Canada and Germany offers admission by considering the IELTS score of candidates. So, first you should complete IELTS exam. After completing the exams, you can apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

IELTS :-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. And the exam will be conducted for Two and half hours

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?