28th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I study in Canada through IELTS if secured 64% in 10th?

Sir,
I have passed my 10th with English marks-80, CGPA 64%.
Can I go to Canada for studying by doing IELTS.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  2. Can I study MBA in Germany if secured 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Can I study Post Graduation in Ontario, Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  4. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  5. Can I get Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 74% in 12th Science and 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  7. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  8. Can I get admission in MacEwan University, Canada if completed 12th from Open School and secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  12. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Canada for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th PCM and 6.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Am I eligible to study further in Canada with scholarship if secured 87% in 10th ICSE?
  16. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  18. Band scores required in each module of IELTS to study in Canada for B.Com graduate?
30th June 2015, 08:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in Canada through IELTS if secured 64% in 10th?

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in Canada after completion of your 10th standard by appearing in IELTS examination. IELTS is a standardised English Language Proficiency test that is taken by candidates who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad Universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in IELTS examination, you can pursue your higher studies in Canada.
30th June 2015, 12:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely go to Canada to pursue your higher studies even though you scored 64% in your tenth. If you do well in IELTS and get admission in a well recognised institute of Canada, you can definitely pursue your studies in Canada. However, you need to crack the VISA interview round to get study VISA. Apart from the IELTS score some universities also ask for other entrance exam score like SAT, GRE, etc. and most of the institutions also conduct telephonic or Skype interview along with resume and statement of purpose screening.
30th June 2015, 02:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study in Canada, even if you have secured only 64% of marks in your 10th standard. To study in Canada, you should complete IELTS exam and after completing IELTS exam, you should select some schools and apply for admission. Then the schools will review your application and will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies school admission requirements.
15th March 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, now i am study in 10 standard 29 march i will finish my board exam so, after 10 can i go canada for my future study and bright future . if i do ielts after 10 standard how much band i need to go canada.
27th September 2019, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Chanchal from india I have dream to study in canda am passed 10th got 70% So can i eligible to study in canda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?