9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?

Hello Everyone,
I have passed my 10th with 70.88%, but failed in my 12th standard in Science subjects (PCMB). I would like to do a Diploma course to carry on with further studies. I wish, I can study in Abroad if possible. Please furnish me the details. Thank you!

14th December 2015, 04:41 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th PCMB?

It will be very tough for you study Abroad as there will be some year gap in your career.
You need to mention which Diploma course you are looking forward to doing to get a detailed answer.
But as of now your chances are not high of studying Abroad but the chances are there if you are able to get very good marks in whatever course you pursue.
You also need to get in depth Domain Knowledge to be successful in going Abroad.
18th March 2020, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to study abroad. I passed my class 10 with 89% and took science stream. I did not do well in the exam so i will probably fail in one or two subjects (maths probably). I want to know if there is anything i can study abroad instead of studying here. I want to study computer science or animation in future and get a degree in either of them. PLEASE HELP
28th October 2020, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I study further in Abroad if failed in 12th?

I want to study abroad. I passed my class 10 with 89% and took science stream. I did not do well in the exam so i will probably fail in one or two subjects (maths probably). I want to know if there is anything i can study abroad instead of studying here. I want to study computer science or animation in future and get a degree in either of them. PLEASE HELP....
21st April 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

hi i faild 12th std in pcmb.now i complete my tybsc.cs.can i eligable for abroad sstudy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?