26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?

Sir,
I want to study after 12th in Abroad. Now I am studying in 11th in WBCHSE Board school. What all I should do for study in Abroad?

30th July 2015, 05:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?

You must prepare for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
You need to crack both of these Entrance Examinations and once you can do so you will be eligible to pursue the course of your choice in the University of your choice according to your SAT and TOEFL Examination score.
So you must prepare for these two Examinations so that you can get a good score and in turn you can get admitted to very good college.
These are the two main hurdles you must clear to be eligible to study the course of your choice after the completion of Class 12.
12th July 2022, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study further in Abroad after completing 12th WBCHSE?

Sir,
I got 90% in 12th exam from WBCHSE board. I want to study abroad. What should I do next. I'm also studying for JEE MAINS and JEE ADVANCED.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?