31st May 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?

Hi,
I am 12th Grade fail student.
On age basis I did my B.Com in Manav Bharati University.
Is this applicable to do MBA in Abroad?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  2. What is the value of Manav Bharati university in terms of government jobs prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  4. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to study F.Y.B.Com if failed in 12th Commerce?
  6. Is Ph.D course in Physiotherapy from Manav Bharati University, HP approved by UGC? Is this course authentic and important?
  7. Guidelines for pursuing MBA Abroad?
  8. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Steps to be taken to pursue MBA in Abroad?
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate? Best stream to study in MBA?
  11. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  12. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  13. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  14. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  15. Guidelines for applying in MBA Abroad?
  16. Manav Bharati University is recognized by UGC Board for PhD in Electronics course? Procedure to get admission?
  17. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  18. What are the government jobs available for me after completing M.Phil Punjabi from Manav Bharati University?
4th June 2015, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?

Candidates who have completed Graduation course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. Since, you have completed B.Com course from Manav Bharati University, you are eligible to pursue MBA course in Abroad. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GMAT is an International level entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in foreign universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities.
27th March 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Abroad if failed in 12th and completed B.Com from Manav Bharati University?

I am 12th Grade fail student. On age basis I did my B.Com in Manav Bharati University.
Is this applicable to do MBA in Abroad?
Waiting for your reply."

How did you do a B.com course if you failed in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?