15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences being a BPharma student?

I am a student of BPharma and I want to do Master of Health in Advanced Health Care from ZUYD University of Applied Sciences. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

31st August 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences being a BPharma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BPharma and I want to do Master of Health in Advanced Health Care from ZUYD University of Applied Sciences. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this course as I don’t know my eligibility. Please help me!

Eligibility to study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Science is a pass in a bachelor’s degree in the field of health care. Therefore, you can study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Science. You have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL or CAE for the admission to study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Science. You can find the details at the ZUYD University of Applied Sciences website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?