15th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences?

Please help me to secure admission in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences for Master of Health in Advanced Health Care course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

31st August 2018, 02:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Master of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to secure admission in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences for Master of Health in Advanced Health Care course. I just want to know which entrance exams are there so that I can secure admission easily for this course?

There is no entrance examination available to study Maser of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences. Candidates are admitted to the Maser of Health in Advanced Health Care in ZUYD University of Applied Sciences through an admission interview with the Board of Admission. The admission interview will be conducted in Heerlen or via Skype or similar. Candidates’ previous education, background, learning goals during the course, English proficiency and several administrative matters concerning housing, visa, etc. are considered for the admission. The ZUYD University of Applied Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?