14th July 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can we go abroad after clearing TOEFL and had taken any course in engineering?

Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of engineering, and have a doubt that Can we go abroad(america)thoughger,toefl, by taking any course in engineering like cse,ece,civil,eee,it etc.....?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Can I get admission to study MBA in any reputed university Abroad through TOEFL being a B.Tech(CSE) graduate?
  5. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  6. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  7. Eligibility to study MS in Europe if having backlog in B.Tech?
  8. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  10. Can I do MS in Singapore after finishing B.Com?
  11. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  12. Courses available to study for B.Tech(Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) 3rd year student in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities for admission?
  13. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  14. Information about GATE and TOEFL to study Abroad?
  15. Detailed information, procedure and tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  17. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  18. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
16th July 2015, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we go abroad after clearing TOEFL and had taken any course in engineering?

Yes, you can go Abroad after completion of Engineering course in any branch from a recognised university. For getting admission in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT based upon selection of course you wish to pursue in US universities and you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you can apply for admission to higher studies in Abroad universities by reporting your examinations score.
18th July 2015, 12:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we go abroad after clearing TOEFL and had taken any course in engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam, actually I am student of engineering, and have a doubt that Can we go abroad(america)thoughger,toefl, by taking any course in engineering like cse,ece,civil,eee,it etc.....?
No, TOEFL is not sufficient to go abroad for higher study. You must have GRE score for higher study in abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?