14th June 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?

Hi,
I did my BSc Computers and had a work experience in Government sector for 3 years. May I eligible for GRE & TOEFL for admissions in USA Universities

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  2. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  3. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  4. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  5. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  6. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  7. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  8. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  9. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  10. Higher studies in Canada after Masters in chemistry from Bangladeshi University with CGPA 3.76?
  11. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  12. Admission for MS(computer Science) in USA after scoring 1070 in GRE?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  14. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  15. Is GRE mandatory to get admission in USA universities? Can we apply through TOEFL or IELTS score?
  16. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  17. How much should I score to get admission in US universities? Procedure for admission?
  18. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2014, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?

Most of the US universities especially the good universities demand a study period of 16 years for the students which involves 10, 10+2 and 4 years of graduation. Hence, it will be better if you pursue MSc in Computers and then go for MS or Phd course in USA. Otherwise, you are eligible for GRE and TOEFL and can take admission in the US universities. Since you have a work experience of 3 years, you will be preferred over other candidates who do not have a work experience.
20th June 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?

hi, i have Master degree M.sc in Bio medical technology and i have 8 years plus experiance in Pharmaceutical Company.
so please suggest me any 1 yrs course to get enter in pharmaceutical company for work.and also tell me GRE-TOEFEL require or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?