19th December 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Chances of pursuing MCA in London?

everyone..
I just wanted information abt doing MCA in London..
I'm a BCA student who is in a range of 65-70%..so is there any chance of me pursuing my MCA degree in London

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after finishing BCA in Bangalore University with 60%
  2. Could my distance education BSc(IT) and MCA become an obstacle to join the Bank Jobs?
  3. Government sector after pursuing MCA? Which different sectors can I a
  4. Am I eligible to appear for MCA test after pursuing BSc IT from NIIT Delhi
  5. Does SAP course a good choice for me pursuing final year of MCA course? Complete Details regarding this course?
  6. What are the jobs available for BSc IT and MCA correspondence candidate? I have done BSc IT and pursuing MCA from PTU
  7. How to do MCA in Bangalore after pursuing BCA?
  8. NET exam after pursuing MBA in London with good scores? How is it helpful for career? Syllabus and exam dates?
  9. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  10. What are my chances of getting a job in VLSI domain after pursuing M.Tech VLSI(75%)?
  11. How to join M.Tech course in Dubai/London? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication in India
  12. How to join M.Tech course in Dubai/London? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication in India
  13. How to join military after completing BCA? I am pursuing MCA
  14. What is the scope after O level and A level? Is it helpful in pursuing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Names of IT companies in which in which I can apply after pursuing MCA and scoring 60% in 10th and 12th but 54.75% in BSc?
  16. Should go for MCA or MBA after pursuing Web Designing course?
  17. Can I do MCA after pursuing BSc IT form NIIT?
  18. What type of government jobs can I get after completing MCA? I am pursuing MCA under Pattnayak University Technology, Rourkela
27th December 2013, 04:29 PM
zaidcareers360

Default Re: Chances of pursuing MCA in London?

Hi friend

That he has a one-year Master's degree from London South Bank ... Master's can't pursue further education at any stage of their career, unless of course IT Courses-Software, MCA, Degree Programmes, Animation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?