20th February 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

NET exam after pursuing MBA in London with good scores? How is it helpful for career? Syllabus and exam dates?

I am pursuing my MBA in London. I am scoring good results and finish my course in October 2011.I am very much interested in teaching.Can I take NET exam?How is it going to help me build my career?When are the examination dates and what is the syllabus to follow?

I would be very happy and thankful to receive any valuable suggestions from any one who has good knowledge to guide me.

Thank you,

Arun.

4th March 2011, 06:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET exam after pursuing MBA in London with good scores? How is it helpful for career? Syllabus and exam dates?

It is a must that if any candidate wishes to enter into the teaching field i.e. lectureship post then they should have cleared the NET exam. It is a must to have this qualification to receive the UGC pay scale. Also it is a must to select the subject based on what you pursued during postgraduation. Since you are pursuing MBA you ill need to select Management as a subject. You will be eligible for the exam in December 2011 but if you need more time to prepare you can appear for the June 2012.
28th May 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET exam after pursuing MBA in London with good scores? How is it helpful for career? Syllabus and exam dates?

sir i have complete mba and working pharma company which sub choose it, howis the career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?