19th December 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Class 11th student is eligible for SAT?

I m in class 11th at present.Am I eligible to take SAT exam?if so how can I register for it ?

6th October 2014, 01:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Class 11th student is eligible for SAT?

Yes, the 11th Class students are eligible to appear for the SAT exam. Students can appear in this exam either after completion of the Class XII from a recognised board or they can also take this test while studying in Class XII or Class XI.

The Scholastic Aptitude Test or SAT, as it is commonly known, is an admission test to colleges in the U.S. Every year, many students from the U.S. and other countries appear for the test to pursue major courses in American colleges/universities. There are two stages in the SAT test :- the Reasoning Test and the Subject Test.

The SAT Reasoning Test tests your reasoning or critical thinking skills and your aptitude in English and Maths from the subjects you have studied at the high school level. It tests those areas to know whether you can apply them because they are needed at the college level as well.

The Subject Test tests your aptitude in a specific subject, such as Languages, Biology, and so on. Taking the Subject Test is useful because it highlights your interest and aptitude towards the subject so, that you can opt for the subject in college. For example, you can appear for the Biology test if you are interested in a career in Medicine or a related field.
18th May 2018, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Class 11th student is eligible for SAT?

I am in class 11 in kota now and I have taken maths stream how can I give the SAT exam this year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?