15th January 2013, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

How to join Journalism if I am a student of class 11th?

I am a student of class 11th in art stream and want to be a journalism. What should i do to be a journalist

2nd April 2013, 08:43 PM
being aman

Default Re: How to join Journalism if I am a student of class 11th?

For making career in journalism you will need a bachelors/masters degree in mass

communication

Eligibility criteria for this course:

10+2 in any stream with atleast 50% marks

Some good universities conduct their own entrance test for this course while others take

on the basis of merit of 10+2 scores.

Delhi university is one of the best for masters degree in this stream.
17th April 2013, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

what subject should I choose in 11th for journalism
18th May 2014, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I have just cleared my 12th board with science stream and have scored 75.5% in best 4 subjects.am I eligible for mass comm in deemed colleges? . Please enlighten me with some good colleges for mass com.
23rd December 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

23-12-2019 I'm a student of class 10 studying in Oman, I want to do my 11th in a journalism school by opting for arts
I wanted to know if it would be okay to get 50% or bit lower percentage in my boards , then still will I get a good college for arts and journalism in India ? I want you'll to suggest me a school and also a college for me
Since I'm a bit tensed bout my 10th
12th September 2020, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th with arts stream and want join journalism as i have great interest in it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?