12th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in St Xavier School after passing 10th in commerce stream

Sir I want to take admission in St Xavier school after 10 in commerce stream

22nd May 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in St Xavier School after passing 10th in commerce stream

How to take admission in St Xavier School after passing 10th in commerce stream

i hv got 93% in my icse......................
22nd May 2013, 11:43 AM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in St Xavier School after passing 10th in commerce stream

Hi,

Admission procedure in 11th class in any school is very simple.there is not any entrance exam for 11th class student.

For admission in 11th class you have to fill form of the school in which you want to take admission. after this school issue cut of list of the eligible students.if you clear cut of marks then you can take admission in this school.

Commerce is very good subject.there are so much apportunity for commerce student.best choice for commerce student is CA.this is first choice for commerce student.CS is another best choice for commerce student.

11th class is the base for higher education. you should do strong your base from 11th class which help you in higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?