24th August 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Australia for Naturopathy and Massages course?

Hello to every one,

I want to study the natruopathy and massages courses in Australia...!!!
any one college natruopathy and massages in australia????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  2. How to verify the certificate from CMJ university? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  4. Is Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science offered by CMJ University in distance mode recognized by central council of Indian Medicine
  5. Australia for further studies in MCA after B.Sc?
  6. What is the career scope after studying correspondence in BASM in naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Diet and Acupressure?
  7. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  8. What kind of group discussion topics are there in IBM company?
  9. Am I eligible for west bengal school service commission? I have completed graduation in BSc computer application
  10. Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (B.N.Y.S.) Philosophy and Practice of Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  12. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?
  14. If I do my MSc from UK then will it be valid in Australia?
  15. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  16. Colleges in USA and Australia offering production management as PG course?
  17. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  18. Fee structure for completing MCA after BCA in Australia including all facilities? Best colleges in Australia for BCA and MCA?
5th January 2018, 01:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Australia for Naturopathy and Massages course?

These are the courses related to Naturopathy and Massages you may opt for it:-
> Bachelor of Health Science (Clinical Myotherapy)
> Bachelor of Naturopathy
> Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy

These are the best Australian University/Institutes offering Naturopathy and Massages course:-
> Australian College of Natural Therapies
> Nature care College Sydney
> Charles Sturt University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?