16th November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the career scope after studying correspondence in BASM in naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Diet and Acupressure?

what is career scope after studying correspondence in B.A.S.M in naturopathy, physiotherapy, diet and acupressure?
Is there any value of this degree today??
Can i get practical training, internships??

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  2. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  3. Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream
  4. Any recognized university which gives PG degree after completing BASM(AM)?
  5. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  6. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?
  7. What is the scope for correspondence course of MBA in Karnataka?
  8. How to apply for IAS exam if I am studying in TY of Physiotherapy
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Physiotherapy for 10th student? Detailed information and scope of this course? -- [New]
  10. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  11. Is it better to study MBBS after Physiotherapy?
  12. Which course should I opt for making career in tourism after completion of my diploma course in physiotherapy? Would I be suitable for this career?
  13. How to make my career in B.Arch? I am studying in 12th standard
  14. How to join Physiotherapy after completing 12th? What is the scope in this field? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there a scope after doing correspondence course?
  16. What will be the career scope for Correspondence B.Ed course in Jharkhand and Eastern India?
  17. What is the scope of studying Diploma in Psychology?
  18. Can I do correspondence course in Bachelor in Physiotherapy in Guru Nanak Dev University? Procedure to apply for the course?
17th February 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career scope after studying correspondence in BASM in naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Diet and Acupressure?

how about doing IAS after BNYS..!
31st October 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career scope after studying correspondence in BASM in naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Diet and Acupressure?

please inform to me about the carrier in govt sector in andrapradesh after completion of BNYS.please send the information to [email protected] thankyou..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?