24th August 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?

I have passed secondary school certificates having % of 50.now i have appeared for diploma of civil engineer in punjab.duration of said diploma is 3year now i want to study in Queensland University of Technology (QUT) , Brisbane, Australia to get higher education plz guide me

5th January 2018, 01:43 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?

These are the Bachelor course you can pursue from Queensland University of Technology, Australia:-
> Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honors)
> Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honors)
> Bachelor of Engineering (Honors)/Bachelor of Information Technology
> Bachelor of Engineering (Honors)/Bachelor of Mathematics
> Bachelor of Engineering (Honors)/Bachelor of Science

Entry requirements for these Bachelor courses:-
> You must have completed your 12th standard with minimum 60% marks from CBSE/ISCE board in best five academic subjects.
> You will have to appear for IELTS test and score 6.5(not less then 6.0 band)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?