7th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering LLB in Europe through Law School Admission Test?

I want to apply in Law School Admission Test to study LLB in Abroad. I want to do my LLB in Europe. So, which are the colleges providing LLB in Europe through this test?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?
  2. Colleges that are offering new 5 years Professional Law course?
  3. How can I plan my sons admission in LLB after 10th? Does CLAT include reputed law colleges like Delhi University Law College? List of colleges under CLAT? Any entrance test for admission to LLB course other than CLAT?
  4. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I become a full time layer when cleared 6th semester of bachelor of Management studies in second attempt?
  6. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  7. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  8. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  9. IS LLB a best course? How can I apply for this course after graduation?
  10. Process to get admission in Rank 1 Law School for LLB with 100% scholarship?
  11. Cyberlaw exam for final year B.Tech student?
  12. How to do LLB from Army school of Law? What is the admission procedure?
  13. National Law school after writing CLAT exam?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?
  15. Procedure for LLB after Post Graduation? What is the syllabus of LLB entrance exam?
  16. Can I do journalism course after B.Com Gradutaion?
  17. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  18. How to do Law after passing plus II with Humanities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?