29th February 2016, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation in B.Com, in supplementary examinations, and I'm very much interested in pursuing LLB since my intermediate, I'm in doubt whether if I score less than 50% of marks in my graduation, can I go for LLB or not ? Please assist me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing LLB after B.Com and application procedure for the same?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for pursuing LLB course after completion of MBA post graduation course?
  6. Procedure of admission in LLB course after graduation being a repeater in B.Com last year?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in CS after my graduation in LLB?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting LLB admission after completion of graduation course?
  9. Can I do LLB coure after completion of BA graduation course?
  10. Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?
  11. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do LLB after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for LLB after completion of graduation from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to take admission for LLB course after completion of B.Sc?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of LLB course?
  17. What is the age requirement asked for doing LLB after completion of Graduation?
  18. Way to do LLB after completion of English honours?
29th February 2016, 11:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?

Yes, you can join LLB course after completion of graduation.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test . It is a national level entrance test for the admission to UG, PG and Integrated law courses.

The eligibility criteria for LLB course after graduation are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.

Exam pattern of CLAT for PG courses:

The exam will be conducted for two hour duration which will consist of 150 multiple choice answer type questions .There will be 1 marks for each correct answer and deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt . The paper will consists of questions from the following areas:

Constitutional Law – 50 Questions

Jurisprudence – 50 Questions

Other law subjects – 50 Questions
1st March 2016, 08:47 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing LLB course after completion of graduation?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For SC/ST candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.
1st March 2016, 08:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for LLB course if you are a general candidate as the minimum marks required in order to be eligible for CLAT examinations for General candidate is 55% in aggregate and for SC/ST candidates it is 45%.

Therefore, if you belong to the above mentioned reserved category candidate, you are very much eligible otherwise, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for it.
1st March 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation in B.Com, in supplementary examinations, and I'm very much interested in pursuing LLB since my intermediate, I'm in doubt whether if I score less than 50% of marks in my graduation, can I go for LLB or not ? Please assist me with this.
The eligibility to study the LLB course is a pass in graduation degree like B.A or B.Com or B.Sc with 40% marks. There will be an entrance examination like Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), LAWCET etc for the admission to the law colleges. You have to clear the entrance examination to study the LLB course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many law colleges like;
27th November 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Does I can do llb course by corresponding at the age of 36 as I completed bcom in 2005 ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?