29th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Colleges/Universities offering MBA course in Singapore? College fee, hostel fee, cost of living, entrance exams and proficiency test details for the same?

hello

i want to mba in singapore this year. currently i am in b.tech. i want to know which are good universities in singapore which offer mba course. please give details about:
1. College/university
2. intake
3. college fees
4. hostel
5. cost of living
6. proficiency test

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  2. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  3. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Details regarding donation, tuition fee, hostel fee of MBBS programme?
  6. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  7. How much is the cost of study for me for MBBS in India being a foreign candidate? How much is the cost of living in India for me?
  8. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  9. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  10. What's the B.ed course fee ? What's the Hostel fee?
  11. Details of fees and hostel facility for DET course?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  13. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  14. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  15. How much rank I will secure to get admission in EAMCET and KIITEE(MBBS)? Details of Fee with Hostel charges?
  16. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  18. Hostel fee and college fee of CBIT hyderabad?
27th September 2018, 02:14 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Colleges/Universities offering MBA course in Singapore? College fee, hostel fee, cost of living, entrance exams and proficiency test details for the same?

Top universities to do MBA in Singapore is given below:

1. INSEAD – Singapore
Work experience is Two-five years recommended
Duration is 10 months.
College fee : SGD $110,277

2.NUS Business School, Singapore
Applicants must have a minimum of two years full-time postgraduate work experience
Duration :17 months
Fee : SGD $62,000

3. Nanyang Business School, NTU, Singapore
At least 2 years work experience
Duration : 12 months
Fee :SGD $55,000

4.Singapore Management University (SMU)
Two years of post-degree working experience
Duration : 12 months
Fee :SGD $62,209

5.James Cook University (JCU) Singapore
No work experience
Duration:16 months
Fee: SGD $44,940

In Singapore not all the universities has hostel felicities, instead you can explore number of options like:
*on-campus housing,
*renting a room in a public housing apartment
*renting a public housing apartment
*renting a room in a private apartment
*renting a 3-bedroom ( or something similar) private apartment

It is normally cheaper to rent a room in a private apartment that cost around SGD $600 - $1,300 per month

COST OF LIVING
Estimated yearly expenses

ITEM COST

*Accommodation SGD $18,486
*Meals SGD $8,699
*Local Transport SGD $1,087
*Telephone SGD $621
*Miscellaneous SGD $2,330
*Laptop SGD $1,243
*Travel for exchange
and job search (optional) SGD $3,107

*Total Average Expenses SGD $35,573

PROFICIENCY TEST

*The English language proficiency test TOEFL charges you between US $170- $220 for every attempt you make

*For IELTS it is around $170.

*International students also need to take GMAT as part of their admission requirement and the fee for the exam is US $250.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?