9th March 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to learn Chinese language to do PhD in China?

I am M.Sc Applied Physics student and now willing to do PhD from Tsinghua University, China. Is it necessary to know Chinese language to study in China?

Related Questions:
  1. Which foreign language is better and from where can I learn it?
  2. Procedure for taking admission in Delhi University for Chinese Language course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Demand in other countries for Chinese Engineering student speaking Chinese language?
  4. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  5. Should I have to appear in any Language test to study Post Graduation in China?
  6. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  7. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
  8. Eligibility criteria to do MS in Germany? Does each university has different criteria? Scope after doing MS in Germany?
  9. What are the additional courses available for me after studying in BSc computer science 2nd year
  10. Can I apply for job in government of India after completion of Chinese language graduation?
  11. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Programming Language course
  13. How much income can we get after doing MBBS? Career options after MBBS?
  14. Am I exempted to attend entrance exam for study PhD if completed M.Phil in English Language? Where should I pursue PhD?
  15. What do people thing about Foreign Language? Why should one learn only German Language?
  16. Various software related field to Civil Engineering? Information about Primavera and Micro Station? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Correspondence courses related to Language for PhD(English) holder? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?