28th January 2014, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence courses from US or UK for ITI Electrician and C licence Electrical Supervisor ?

I have complted ITI Electrician and I have C licence Electrical Supervisor Certificate. Now i am working in abroad I have interested to study polytechnic correspondence course or daily in US or UK. kindly guide me.

thank you,
Amar
[email protected]

1st December 2017, 06:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence courses from US or UK for ITI Electrician and C licence Electrical Supervisor ?

You can study Diploma in electrical from UK as well as from USA. But you should study Electrical engineering because an electrical engineer involved in the manufacturing of electrical equipment such as power generation equipment, electric motors, radar and navigation systems, communication systems, electrical systems of automobiles, ships and air crafts. Means you will get better career opportunities as a electrical engineer.

Best universities in USA for Electrical engineering:
> Slippery rock University of Pennsylvania
> Northern Arizona University
> University of Kentucky
> Texas State University

Best universities in UK for Electrical engineering:
> Cambridge University
> Oxford University
> University of Southampton
> Imperial College London
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?