17th October 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study psyshology after bsc mathematics?

Sir, I’m very much interested in psychology. And I wish to do my post-graduation in psychology. Also I wish to take psychology as my optional subject in civil service. Sir is it possible to do M.Sc. /M.A psychology after B.Sc. Mathematics in here or should I try abroad?
If I needed to go abroad for studies, what are the procedures for that? How much I should score in my undergraduate course for an admission in a good university abroad. Also how much money should I save for my studies in abroad?

1st December 2017, 06:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study psyshology after bsc mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I’m very much interested in psychology. And I wish to do my post-graduation in psychology. Also I wish to take psychology as my optional subject in civil service. Sir is it possible to do M.Sc. /M.A psychology after B.Sc. Mathematics in here or should I try abroad?
If I needed to go abroad for studies, what are the procedures for that? How much I should score in my undergraduate course for an admission in a good university abroad. Also how much money should I save for my studies in abroad?

Yes, it is possible to study psychology course after completion of Mathematics BSc. Candidates after completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline can pursue MA Psychology course in various colleges in India. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the course is two years. Both psychology and mathematics are not related to each other. Therefore, it is better to study MSc Mathematics or MSc Statistics after completion of BSc Mathematics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?