30th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which universities offer MBBS in Germany and Austria?

Which universities offer MBBS in Germany and Austria in English? kindly tell me the details. Can you please provide me the answer on this? What are the process followed for the same? Awaiting for the good suggestion on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  2. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  3. Sample question papers of Dental Universities in English of Austria Universities?
  4. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do MBBS in Germany by next year?
  6. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  7. What courses do German Universities offer? What I have to prepare to get a seat in a good university in Germany?
  8. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. How to take admission in Germany for masters after completing Master in Commerce and MBA from India? Which courses do German Universities offer? What kind of preparation is required to take admission in Germany Universities?
  11. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  12. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  13. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  14. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  17. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
1st December 2017, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities offer MBBS in Germany and Austria?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which universities offer MBBS in Germany and Austria in English? kindly tell me the details. Can you please provide me the answer on this? What are the process followed for the same? Awaiting for the good suggestion on this. Thank you!

Following universities offer MBBS in Germany and Austria:

Heidelberg University - Official Website

Rwth Aachen University - Official Website

Lubeck University - Official Website

Munster University - Official Website

Freiburg University - Official Website

Medical University of Vienna - Official Website

Paracelsus Medical University - Official Website

Medical University of Graz - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?