18th July 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which country is good for doing Masters in Mechatronics?

Hi, I would like to know what is the difference between Canadian Universities, Indian Universities / Sweeden based Universities / German Universities who are offering Post graduation in Mechatronics. Can you please provide me with the details soon?

Thanks
Prasanna

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is good for doing Masters in Mechatronics?
  2. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in USA offering this programme?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  4. Which country is good to study Masters in Mechatronics among Sweden, Canada, USA and Germany? Fee structure and admission procedure for it?
  5. Can I do masters in mechatronics after graduating in electronics and communication
  6. Which country is best to do M.Tech in Mechatronics other than India?
  7. Eligibility for Masters in Mechatronics after B.Tech Applied Electronics?
  8. Which country is good and cheap with good opportunities to do masters course? Which all exams I should attend?
  9. Can I do masters in Mechatronics after completion of B.Tech in Electronics?
  10. Can i do Masters in Mechatronics after doing degree in Marine Engineering
  11. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  12. Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics? -- [New]
  13. How to do masters in Automobile or Marine after passing B.Tech Mechatronics
  14. Which country is good to study Mechatronics China or India?
  15. Procedure to study Mechatronics course in foreign country after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  17. Can I choose automotive engineering after doing engineering in ECE with 79% aggregate
  18. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
24th July 2017, 12:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is good for doing Masters in Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know what is the difference between Canadian Universities, Indian Universities / Sweeden based Universities / German Universities who are offering Post graduation in Mechatronics. Can you please provide me with the details soon?

Thanks
Prasanna

United States of America (USA) is one of the best countries for studying Masters in Mechatronics. The other options are Canada, United Kingdom (UK). Mechatronics is a blend of Mechanical, Electronics and Computer Science. For studying Masters in Mechatronics candidates have to clear the English language test like IELTS/TOEFL and GRE. Based on the above examination marks along with academic performance admission is done abroad in various universities. Candidates have to apply for admission in abroad universities with good Statement of purpose, work experience and an excellent resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?