6th December 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?

I have completed my diploma in Mechatronics with more practical knowledge about the Mechatronics system design. From INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM AURANGABAD. Is it helpful for me to get admission for B.Sc Mechatronics instead of B.E in Mechatronics?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?
  2. Can I study Advance Diploma in Mechatronics being a Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges and duration of the course?
  3. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) in Germany for Diploma holder?
  6. Which College in Delhi offers Integrated course i.e. Diploma+B.Tech in Mechatronics? How can I get admission in the College?
  7. What is Mechatronics Engineering and which colleges offer this course? -- [New]
  8. Is Mechatronics better in UG or PG?
  9. Is B.E Mechatronics course recognized by government? Which public sector companies hire Mechatronics engineers? Scope of Mechatronics in Foreign Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job after finishing diploma? I am pursuing in government polytechnic Nilokheri, Kamal Haryana in mechatronics branch
  11. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Mechatronics) for 3 years Diploma Mechanical holder? List of colleges in India?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Mechatronics? How to take admission in it?
  13. Previous years question papers for Indian Ordinance Factory examination?
  14. Is NTTF good to study Diploma in Mechatronics? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can a Diploma holder apply for doing MS course?
  16. Can I do MS in software field after B.Tech. in Mechatronics?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  18. Which field is best for Ph.D.- Mechanical or Mechnatronics?
8th December 2017, 03:27 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?

Sorry, to inform you that there is no such course offered as B.SC mechatronics, but after diploma if you want to do bachelors degree in mechatronics, then you can apply for B.Tech/B.E in mechatronics engineering course. Here below are details regarding bachelor of technology/ engineering course:-

- After diploma you can apply for bachelors degree in meachtronics through lateral entry by which duration of bachelors degree course in mechatronics is reduced to 3 years which are divided into 6 semesters.

Colleges offer B.Tech/B.E Mechatronics Course:-
  1. Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
  2. Bannari Amman Institute of Technology, Erode
  3. Archana Institute of Technology, Dharmapuri
  4. Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology. Coimbatore
  5. Terna Engineering College, Mumbai
  6. Thapar University, Punjab
  7. The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
  8. Chennai Institute of Technology, Tamil Nadu
8th December 2017, 11:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my diploma in Mechatronics with more practical knowledge about the Mechatronics system design. From INDO GERMAN TOOL ROOM AURANGABAD. Is it helpful for me to get admission for B.Sc Mechatronics instead of B.E in Mechatronics?

Candidates after completion of Diploma in Mechatronics course can pursue BTech Mechatronics. Candidates are admitted to the BTech Mechatronics course through lateral entry mode. They are admitted directly to the second year of the four year BTech Mechatronics course. For the admission to the BTech Mechatronics, they have to clear the entrance examination. Duration of the course is only three years. BTech Mechatronics course is available in the following colleges:

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science - Official Website

Manipal Institute of Technology - Official Website

Vels University - Official Website
8th December 2017, 06:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely it is possible, through lateral entry admission, if there is any option for such admission. You have studied the same course, which definitely is valid for B.Sc mechatronics.

Just make sure you apply for admission on time and also be prepared for the entrance exam conducted by the university.
8th December 2017, 07:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your diploma in Mechatronics you are not eligible to apply for BSC in Mechatronics rather you are eligible to apply for B tech in Mechatronics. There is no course that is called as BSc in mechantronics.
You can also apply for the course through lateral entry entrance test. Because if you qualify this entrance test then definitely you will have duration of the course that is 3 years.
8th December 2017, 08:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One can apply for B.Tech in Mechatronics after diploma in Mechatronics. To apply for B tech in Mechatronics one must have completed diploma in mechantronics from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.
You can also apply for lateral entry entrance scheme.
8th December 2017, 11:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, definitely you can take admission into B.Sc Mechatronics after completion of Diploma in Mechatronics. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard with PCM or Diploma course in the relevant discipline form a recognized board/university are eligible for B.Sc Mechatronics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?