9th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBBS in USA without any scholarship?

Is it possible to do MBBS in USA without any scholarship? Can you please let me know the approximate expenditure which will take to complete my MBBS in abroad? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

24th July 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBBS in USA without any scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do MBBS in USA without any scholarship? Can you please let me know the approximate expenditure which will take to complete my MBBS in abroad? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to do MBBS in USA without any scholarship. Cost involved in studies in the USA is high and living expense also high. It is better to apply for scholarships or education loans to study in USA. Various government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. Therefore, it is better to study with scholarships or education loan. Candidates can find the courses in various universities in the USA. Tuition fees for the course in each university differs. Total cost required for pursuing the entire course is $ 200,000 to $ 300,000 in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?