1st October 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Which country is preferable to do PhD in Agriculture in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Sir,
After B.Sc or M.Sc Agriculture, can I study PhD in Agriculture in Abroad? Which country is preferable? What is the process means is there any entrance exam for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue PhD in Agriculture at New Zealand? Will bank agree to provide loan?
  2. Entrance exam to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Agriculture) 2nd semester student?
  3. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I study further in Abroad being a 10th student of Bangladesh? Preferable country to study?
  5. In which country I should study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(Agriculture Process Engineering)?
  7. Which country is suitable to pursue PhD in Maths without entrance exams?
  8. DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?
  9. How to do M.Sc Agriculture in abroad?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  11. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  12. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  14. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  15. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  16. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  18. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
27th September 2017, 02:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is preferable to do PhD in Agriculture in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
After B.Sc or M.Sc Agriculture, can I study PhD in Agriculture in Abroad? Which country is preferable? What is the process means is there any entrance exam for that?

Candidates can do a PhD in Agriculture in various abroad countries like UK, Australia, Sweden, USA, Canada etc. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Agriculture with very good marks and proven research ability and potential can apply for a PhD in Agriculture in the above mentioned countries. You have to clear the English language test either TOEFL or IELTS to get admission in abroad universities. It is also necessary to clear GRE with a good score to get PhD admission in abroad universities. The above mentioned examinations are important for PhD admission in abroad universities. You have to attend interviews through Skype or telephone before the PhD Agriculture admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?