22nd March 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?

Hi,
I'm Vennela and I am doing my Internship in BDS in India.
I want to do MS from Abroad. What entrance exam should I qualify?
And secondly what about DDS which is preferable DDS OR MS in Abroad ??

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  2. What should I study further in Abroad after completing 10th standard? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  3. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  5. Which branch is preferable for me in MS to study in Abroad if completed B.E. in E&TC? In which country should I pursue M.S. programme?
  6. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for study Law in USA?
  8. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  9. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  10. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  11. Which course is preferable to study in Abroad if pursuing B.Sc(IT)?
  12. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear after 10th in study Abroad with full scholarship?
  14. Are any courses available Abroad after MBA in HR? Preferable colleges for it?
  15. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  16. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  17. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  18. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
8th April 2018, 04:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?

As you are a BDS graduate so you can pursue Doctor of Dental Surgery(DDS) course. In order to pursue DDS in abroad you may have to sit in an entrance examination like if you want to pursue DDS from USA you will have to sit in NDBE -I and II, if you want to pursue DDS from United Kingdom you do not have to sit in any entrance examination.

As you are BDS degree holder so you should opt for MDS. Pursuing MDS is a better option instead of pursuing DDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?